Tuesday 13 October 2009

Flying high through the sky...so high


Whenever I saw the luggage in my room,I would realize that less than a week left for me to stay here in Malaysia,Kg Pokok Setol specifically.I feel like throwing that luggage away but who's going to pay for the new travel bag later?It's nobody probably.So instead of wasting the money and time (which I've been doing for so long),I've started packing my things and foodies for 'that' day.It seems like I'm doing this with no will and sincerity.I'm not that shallow okay.New move means new hope and spirit.Need to plan well,that is.Sometimes things begin well in me but in the middle it turns out shaky and unsteady.People say it's normal.All I have to do is being positive and consistent.Please wind please;blow this spirit all along the year.To my family and friends,thanks for your caring bak menjinjing minyak yang penuh.Adik,I will miss your 'nak jadi oghe tino gena' saying in your own way.So funny-lah.Love you all more and more.


Look back with no regrets..and say good bye.
P/S = Some of my friends were involved in an accident last 2 days.Hope you can pray for them,for all those affected by this tragedy.Allah bless you.
.

8 comments:

safiyyah said...

oit..selamat kembali belajar dengan semangat baru...good luck in ur new semester! =)

anis shafikah said...

husna,going to miss you badly :(
p/s:gambaq k.nurul x amik lagi,haih.

mawaddah said...

uii naa...sshnya nk kol mu...huhuhu!!

Nadia said...

i am so feeling you! aku pun mau buang luggage kuar tingkap!! hehe. husna ko dh d egypt ka ni? cu soon! =)

Anonymous said...

da dpt jumpe akak. best sgt ;(

Paksu yg macho.. said...

Jgn sedih2 and keleyek....paksu ni dah 3 tahun tak balik mesia...kakak at least dpt gak rasa buah durian, dokong .....siap dpt berhari raya lagi....perjuangan harus diteruskan...gud luck..

Aisyah Khadijah said...

kak husna!! saya tak tahan perut nak gelak bila baca ayat kak husna
BM ke BI ke.. sumanya lawak =))

hahaha XD

lawak bila cara bahasa pasar ditukar kepada bahasa baku

[asalnya orang cakap dalam bahasa pasar, tapi sebab blog, abis tukar ke bahasa baku ek??]

hehehehe =P

Aisyah Khadijah said...

ooo ye, sampai citer2 camnie pon dah jadi cam karya sebab cara menyusun huruf 'I' di belakang

ngeh3 XD