Friday 13 March 2009

Get Tagged

Whoaa..Tinta become so damn boring lately.It has been a month I didn't hit the blog.Poor mine!Just wanted to solve the tags Hana and Kay asked me to do so.Ok here the instructions :

1.Go to your photos folder in your computer.
2.Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3.Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
4.Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.
5.Invite six friends to join the challenge.
6.Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.



Here we go -> Cleopatra Beach in Matruh or I should call my 'hot' summer vacation (hot?I really mean it).4 of us went there during last summer vacation as we decided to be a Loyal Egyptian-Malaysian 2008.I think Mira did the best and the title goes to her (congrates!).Maybe the picture means nothing to you but see guys,its unpolluted!Thought that Egypt don't have any blue sea water but Matruh?Such a big surprise yeay.Keep wading the wavy ocean and you will reach Cleopatra's Shower about 10 meters from the beach.The heavy ocean striking the huge rocks exactly like the shower we use every day in home.I think Cleopatra really enjoy showering just like Sizuka.That's why she had another 3 springs in Siwa'.That day Yana became the 2nd Cleopatra as she fell down the ground and got wet.Poor Yana and poor beach to be kissed by Yana.Oh..there's a Cleopatra statue in front of the gateway.She is quite pretty for me.I like her eyes and the way she lined them with kohl.Kind of unique and artistic actually.Khansa' was the one busy snapping the pictures of all entire views.If you feel like encountering such a blue unpolluted sea water,shiney whitey sandy beach or historically ancient monuments and buildings,Matruh Siwa' would be the perfect place to visit.If you wanna see more pics on Matruh,don't waste time googling.Just give a knock on my door and I'll show you all.And also don't forget to grab a bottle of Afzan's Kicap costs only LE5 before leaving (ongoing promotion ha-ha).

Those are 6 prettiest woman in the world tagged by me :
Vye
Zahida
Anis Shafikah
Husna A.Bakar
Hakimah
Maksu



0 comments: