Sunday 23 May 2010

Dear day,be wise..be wise.


Got a parcel from NZ past few weeks. It was from Hana (who else?).One of the things she sent to me was a beautiful decorative NZ map with flowers and birds. Guess what? I’ve made it into frame and now it’s hanging on the wall just beside my bed. Staring at that everyday is seem not enough to thank you,Na.Next,something from German maybe? Heh

No-no. The sexual abuse issue has overwhelmed this land in ways unimaginable since 3 months ago. Latest case reported was last 2 days when an Egyptian guy suddenly showed off his ‘organ’ to my juniors. Watch out girls. Bring any weapon (blades, pepper spray,Ridsect or even the hair clips) along while you are outside. And please, don’t walk alone.


Oh,I’m now using Digsby to manage my online stuff. It is really efficient as it gets people checked with all email accounts,MySpace,Facebook and other social networks once we logged in. Plus we can just signing in multiple IM accounts through this one application. Life never been this easier,no?Here the link.

Now my family is busy preparing for Abang Fidus’s wedding.Mak told me that my room will be used as the ‘bilik pengantin’.Sadly I wouldn’t be there, it’s June. But the best part is Mak had promised me that she will send a CD of that day. Also she will let the room as it is until I’m back home.Mak is the best-lah.

Malaysian medical students in Zagazig are compulsory to spend 2 hours studying everyday. And it is required by rules (Ust Solih’s).So I should stop now unless I have to stay awake till morning. It is a good thing actually as sometimes a booster is needed for lazy people like me ngeh~~


5 comments:

safiyyah said...

wahh.. dah siap ada frame! terharu ni. rasa nak nangis. sob3..

hadiah lain tak tangkap ke? nak tengok camne rupe die dalam blog ko ni. haha..

nway, yang hadiah dari german tu tak boleh blah. =P

HUSNA said...

mmg nk kasi kmu trharu pun hihiih...
hadiah lain biarlah ku smpan peribadi ngeh3

hadiah german tu saje je,hana jgn jeles ngeh3

cairo said...

ape german2?

safiyyah said...

er.. si cairo ni hana rasa budak german tu la husna. mati la kita..

HUSNA said...

ye ke??saman....